How to check your tyre size
Check the sequence of numbers on the outer edge of your tyres.
Tyre Safety & Maintenance
- Ensure your tyre tread depth is kept above 1.6mm
- Ensure regular rotation of tyres to maintain tread wear and to make the most of the tyre
- Regularly check the air pressure of your tyres, the tyre pressure for your vehicle can be found on a sticker on your door sill, inside the petrol cap, under the vehicle bonnet or in your vehicle handbook
- Ensure your wheels and axel are correctly aligned
- Regularly check your tyres for deterioration, cuts, bulges and lumps